piątek, 18 grudnia 2009

[2009.06.06] BoA - I Did It For Love feat. Sean Garrett [Remix] (Single)

BoA - I Did It For Love featuring Sean Garrett (Remix) (Single)

Release Date: June 06, 2009

Genere: J-Pop / Dance



>>BoA - I Did It For Love featuring Sean Garrett (Remix) <<



01. I Did It For Love (Radio Edit)

02. I Did It For Love (King Britt Main Mix Vox Up)

03. I Did It For Love (King Britt Main Mix)

04. I Did It For Love (King Britt Instrumental)

05. I Did It For Love (King Britt Radio Mix)

06. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Main Mix)

07. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Dub Mix)

08. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Instrumental)

09. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Acapella)

10. I Did It For Love (DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious Radio Edit)

Brak komentarzy: